Carbide Teardrop Cutter Large
- 1 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 Made from high grade carbide with micro-grain size of 0.7-1.0 µm.
- This cutter should be mounted on a bar that is 5/8 to 3/4 inch wide bar.
- Bar needs to be flat so the cutter lays flat and seats well
- This cutter is designed for finish cutting and not for hogging
- Please use caution when installing
1 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 Made from high grade carbide with micro-grain size of 0.7-1.0 µm. These micro-grains are combined with a 10% binder that yields a hardness of 1650 HV10. The best tool for smoothing the interior of a hollow form. It makes a great team to the Little Hogger. Like the Little Hogger it attaches to any flat bar and attaches with 10/32 screw or smaller
You may also like…
- Add to cartHogger and accessories
6mm Shear cup cutter, hollowing tool.$59.50
- Sale!Add to cartHogger and accessories
Pro-Hogger Hollowing Tool™
Pro Hogger . Allowing the woodturner to find the sweet spot and angle that they can do a push...